These Best Air Fryer Chicken Recipes are crispy, crunchy, and tender. Have a look!
Best Air Fryer Chicken Recipes – Chicken Tenders
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix the first 6 ingredients in a small dish. In a separate shallow dish, mix the butter and the sour cream. Pat the chicken dry after dipping it in the butter-crumb mixture.
- Arrange chicken in a single layer on a greased tray in an air-fryer basket in batches; spritz with cooking spray. Cook until the coating is golden brown and the chicken is no longer pink, about 7-8 minutes on each side. Serve with extra sour cream and chives.
Best Air Fryer Chicken Recipes – Chicken Thighs
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F. Brush the chicken with oil. Combine the remaining ingredients and sprinkle over the chicken. Place the chicken, skin side up, in a single layer on the tray in the air-fryer basket. 15-17 minutes, or until a thermometer put inside the chicken reads 170°-175°.
Best Air Fryer Chicken Recipes – Chicken Wings
- Preheat the air fryer to 300°F. In a large mixing bowl, add garlic powder, garlic salt, mustard, ginger, nutmeg, pepper, allspice, baking soda, and cayenne.
- Discard the wing tip pieces and cut the chicken wings into three parts. Stir in the spices. Arrange wings in a single layer on a greased tray in an air-fryer basket in batches. Cook for 15 minutes. Cook until the chicken juices run clear and the wings are golden brown, 20-25 minutes. Serve with dressing or sauce.
Chicken Taco Pockets
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees. 1 crescent dough tube unrolled and divided into 2 rectangles; press perforations to close. Rep with the second tube. Combine salsa, sour cream, and taco seasoning in a mixing dish. Place the chicken on the left side of each rectangle and top with the salsa mixture. Garnish with cheese.
- Place pockets on a tray in an air-fryer basket in batches as necessary. 13-15 minutes until golden brown Divide in half. Serve with salsa and any additional toppings desired.
Lemon Chicken Thighs
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine the butter, garlic, rosemary, thyme, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a small mixing bowl. 1 teaspoon butter mixture should be spread beneath the skin of each chicken thigh. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken, skin side up, on an oiled tray in the air fryer basket. Cook for 20 minutes, flipping once. Cook until a thermometer reaches 170-175 degrees Celsius, about 5 minutes.
Thai Chicken Meatballs
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine chili sauce, lime juice, ketchup, and soy sauce in a small dish; set aside 1/2 cup for serving. Combine the egg, bread crumbs, green onion, cilantro, salt, garlic powder, and the remaining 4 tablespoons of chili sauce mixture in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the chicken lightly but thoroughly.
- Arrange meatballs in a single layer on a greased tray in an air-fryer basket in batches. Cook until gently browned, about 4-5 minutes. Cook for another 4-5 minutes, or until gently browned. Serve with sauce and cilantro.
Chicken Pesto Stuffed Peppers
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees. Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove stems and seeds. Place peppers in a single layer on a tray in the air-fryer basket in batches. Cook until the skin begins to blister and the peppers are barely soft about 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the chicken, rice, and pesto in a large mixing dish. Fill peppers with the chicken mixture when they are cold enough to handle. Cook in batches until well heated, about 5 minutes. Cook until the cheese is melted, about 3-5 minutes. Sprinkle with basil if desired.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees. Lightly beat eggs in a small basin. Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and pepper in a separate shallow basin. Dip the chicken in the egg, then in the crumb mixture.
- Place the chicken in an air-fryer basket in a single layer on an oiled tray. Cook for 10-12 minutes, or until a thermometer reads 165°, flipping halfway through. Serve the chicken with the sauce and cheese on top. 3-4 minutes until the cheese is melted. Serve with spaghetti and top with chopped basil and more Parmesan cheese.
Crispy Curry Drumsticks
- In a large mixing basin, combine the chicken, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and enough water to cover. Allow standing at room temperature for 15 minutes. Pat dry after draining.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F. In a separate dish, combine the oil, curry powder, onion salt, garlic powder, and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt; add the chicken and toss to coat. Place the chicken in a single layer on a tray in the air-fryer basket in batches. Cook until a thermometer put into the chicken reads 170°-175°, 15-17 minutes, rotating halfway through. Sprinkle with cilantro if desired.