Creating health awareness among the public is also the role of news channels. Robinhood News is common among the audience as it covers news on all topics. It covers the latest health news for the benefit of the people.
The private news channel creates awareness of asthma among common people by notifying the symptoms of the disease. Most people trust the health information given by this source, and hence it remains reliable among most audiences.
Know About Asthma: Latest Health News
Asthma is a chronic respiratory disease that affects the lungs of the individual. It makes the airways inflamed and narrows them, which results in difficulty in breathing. In addition, the airway gets filled with mucus and cause.
· Inflammation and
When the condition worsens, it causes many health-related issues for the individual. However, proper care and treatment methods can relieve the disease, and lifestyle and habitual changes can also benefit the disease to a certain extent. Robinhood Newscreates awareness about the symptoms of the disease and makes people informed by suggesting the best treatment for relief from the disease.
Causes of Asthma Revealed By Robinhood News:
Asthma gets triggered by several factors. These triggering factors are responsible for the worsened symptoms of the diseases. As per the latest health news statics, the causes or the triggering factors of the disease are as follows.
· Infections include sinusitis, cold and flu.
· Allergic factors such as pollens, mould, pet dander, dust mites
· Irritant factors like strong perfume smell or other cleaning solutions
· Pollution in the air
· Smoke of tobacco
· Performing exercise
· Cold air and change in the weather climate
· Diseases like Gastroesophageal Reflux
· Anxiety, depression, stress, laughter and sadness
· Including medications such as aspirin
· Food preservatives
All these factors mentioned above are the causes of the disease, as stated by Robinhood News, and individuals need to be careful of these factors. In addition, they must follow precautionary ways to remain safe when they happen to survive in such situations.
Treatment of Asthma:
The latest health newssuggests the following treatment for asthma symptoms, and it helps ease the existing symptoms of the disease. The treatment includes
· Inhaled corticosteroids for long-term disease prevent the swelling inside the airways and help the body make less mucus. The corticosteroids include Beclomethasone, Budesonide, and Fluticasone
· Leukotriene Modifiers are also for long-term asthma treatment and it includes medications like Montelukast and Zafirlukast.
· Long-acting beta-agonists help relax the muscle bands surrounding the airways, and the medications are used within inhalers and include Ciclesonide, Formoterol, Mometasone, and Salmeterol.
· A combination inhaler helps ease asthma symptoms, and it includes medications like Budesonide and Formoterol, Fluticasone and Salmeterol, Fluticasone and Vilanterol, Mometasone and Formoterol.
· Theophylline helps in opening the airways and eases the symptoms of chest tightness.
· Short-acting beta-agonists are the rescue inhalers that ease the airways and asthma symptoms.
· Anticholinergic helps prevent the muscle bands around the airways and prevent them from being tightened.
The doctors can suggest the best treatment for the individuals based on the type and stages of the existing disease.
Asthma is a disease that occurs due to various climatic and environmental changes. Therefore, all it needs is to be preventive against the factors causing asthma and improve the immunity level by adding multivitamins and nutrients to the food.
Also Read: May is Asthma Awareness Month-Learn How to Keep Yourself and Others Safe